Join the CPR Certification Fort Lauderdale Team
We are always looking for qualified and competent Fort Lauderdale AHA BLS instructors who are as passionate about teaching life-saving skills to others as we are. If you or someone you know falls under this category and you own your own set of equipment, send us your info along with a description of what you are looking for in terms of employment. Please include your current work schedule and our staff will quickly get back to you regarding the next steps. Thank you for showing interest and we hope to talk with you soon!
- Current AHA BLS Instructor, Red Cross CPR Instructor, ASHI Instructor, or any combination with experience teaching BLS CPR classes
- Ability to teach in front of small groups to medium to large size groups (anywhere from 5 to 8 people)
- Friendly and outgoing attitude to maintain a fun feel in class
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to travel to businesses who require large onsite training
- CPR Certification Fort Lauderdale instructors are compensated very handsomely for conducting a great and thorough class for the students